During January and February, 2019 project partners from Croatia, Slovenia, Italy, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania and Montenegro held six web-based seminars in form of lecture on innovations in sustainable tourism.
Stakeholders were invited to participate in an interactive discussion, experience sharing, good practice and knowledge exchange.
Webinars were held under the following topics:
- Introduction to Innovation in Sustainable Tourism
- The Use of Open Innovation in Co-Creating Sustainable Tourism Strategy
- Innovations in the Field of Functional Management of Tourism Businesses
- Innovations in tourism through tradition-based strategies
- New Trends and Ideas in Tourism Innovation
- Service Innovation and New Service Development
Your questions and comments are welcome! Contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org